‘I have to say it again – it is a TOTAL JOY working with you. I am SO freaking lucky.’
- Caitlin Moran, journalist, columnist and author of How to Be a Woman
'Liz is a terrific editor, supportive and enthusiastic, and she has always been a real pleasure to work with.'
- Stuart Maconie, broadcaster and author of The Pie at Night
'Liz has been invaluable in editing a number of our books. Not only is she easy to get on with, reliable, flexible and extremely good value, she also has a keen editorial eye that can lift not-quite-right copy into just-right text that makes a book come alive. I’ve heard nothing but positive reviews from our various writers. I can't recommend her highly enough.'
- Martin Usborne, founder, Hoxton Mini Press
'Liz is a very talented, diligent, hardworking and trustworthy editor. Your manuscript is completely safe in her hands.'
- Jake Lingwood, publisher, Monoray/Hachette
‘I’ve now worked with Liz on three of my books. Her help was invaluable, and she really helped me get across what I wanted to say.’
- Sean Conway, adventurer and author of Hell and High Water